Examination & Promotion
- The engagement of private tutor is strongly discouraged. Should there be a genuine need in a particular case the principal should be consulted before engaging tutor.
- The school has two terms : April to September & October to March. There is an examination at the end of each term and progress Report will be issued
- It is compulsory to have 80% attendance in a year for the student to be eligible for promotion to the next class.
- Serious action will be taken if the mark/grades are tampered with.
- There can be no anticipation or postponement of any test paper when students are ill. They should not be sent to answer any test in case of illness. The final result will be settled on the basis of the terms work and general performance during the year.
- Wilful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of an examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination or if subsequently discovered the cancellation of the answer script.
- Result declared at the close of any year are final and in any case will not be reconsidered.
- Student loses the progress card, he/she will be fined Rs. 30/-